WHAT IS A COOKIE AND WHAT IS IT?
A “Cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with navigational information.
The set of “cookies” to all our users helps us to improve the quality of our website by enabling us to monitor which pages are useful, which are not and what could be improved.
Cookies are essential to the functioning of the Internet, providing many advantages in providing interactive services, making it easier navigation and usability of our website.
In any case, cookies may harm your computer. In contrast, any active helps us identify and resolve errors.
According to the entity that manages it:
- Own Cookies: Those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains from which provide the service you request us.
- Third Party Cookies: Those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by other associated organization. Such as those used by social networks, or external content like Google Maps.
BY PERIOD ACTIVATED REMAINING TIME:
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site, so that none is recorded on the hard drive of your computer. Information obtained through these cookies, used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and ease of use.
- Persistent Cookies are stored on the hard disk and reads our website every time you make a return visit. A permanent site has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. These cookies we use, generally, to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
- Technical cookies: These are necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website. Allow for example, control traffic and data communication, access to restricted parts, make the buying process an order, use security features, store content to deliver videos or share content via social networks.
- Cookies Customization: those that allow you to access the service with predefined depending on a number of criteria features, such as language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the locale from which you access service, etc.
- Cookies analysis: those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided.
To analyze this browsing on our website in order to improve the supply of products and services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: those that enable management, as effectively as possible, of the advertising space that could be included in our website..
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continued observation. Thanks to them, we know the internet browsing habits and show related advertising to your profile navigation.
HOW CAN YOU CONFIGURE OR DISABLE YOUR COOKIES?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options Internet. In case you do not allow the installation of cookies on your browser you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience at our site may be less satisfactory.
In the following links you have at your disposal all the information to configure or disable your cookies in each browser:
Hotel Cano never keep the personal data of our users, except for the IP address according to what is described above, unless you want to register on a voluntary basis in order to make purchases of products and services that we make available or to receive information about promotions and content of interest.
When browsing and continue on our website you indicate to us that you are consenting to the use made of these cookies, and conditions contained in this Policy Cookies.